Effective September 20, 2021, SLSFSC is adapting the Restriction Exemption Program (REP). Indoor adult sports may not proceed unless they are under the REP.
What does that mean for Cochrane Rangers Indoor Soccer?
At this time, we will be under the assumption that these measures will still be implemented for our indoor season start date (October 17, 2021). Therefore, in order to participate in any Cochrane Rangers Indoor soccer and access SLSFSC you will need one of the following;
- proof of vaccination
- partial vaccination (one dose) accepted September 20 to October 25 if received 2 weeks before time of service
- full vaccination (two doses) required after October 25
- proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not allowed)
- documentation of a medical exemption
Other measures will also still be implemented which include;
- Masking (until participating in the physical activity)
- Staying home when feeling sick
- Appropriate hygiene
- No handshakes, spitting, and clearing of nasal passage
- Only two entry points into SLSFSC (main doors and Totem 2/3 entrance). This is where staff will check for proof of vaccination/medical exemption/proof of negative PCR or rapid test within 72
These measures may change and CRSC will adapt accordingly. This does not impact our current Outdoor season.
As we trek forward I remind you that Rec registration is still open for those that can adhere to the above measures. I know these mandates can be polarizing and despite your own personal opinions I ask for your patience and understanding.
Cochrane Rangers Soccer Club
Thank you for providing adults in Cochrane the opportunity to play soccer.
WE appreciate it.